In this article, we will review how to set up user permission sets in ThriftCart. This will allow you to apply a permission set to a user instead of individually selecting permission per user.
1) To find the permission sets builder, first navigate to Settings and Admin > Manage Permissions.
2) On this page, scroll down to the Add/edit permission set section and press the Add/edit set to begin building a permission set.
3) On this page, give a name to your permission set (i.e. “Cashier”, “Inventory”, “Truck driver”) and then check all the boxes of permissions that you would like this permission set to enable.
4) Once you have selected all of the permissions you would like enabled with this permission set, press the Save changes button.
5) Once you have created this permission set, select a user to apply the set to on the Manage Permissions page and click Edit permissions for this user.
6) On this screen, you will see the option to set a permission set for this user instead of individually checking all of the desired permission boxes.
7) Once you click Save changes, this user’s permissions will be updated to reflect the selected permission set.