To build a new user in ThriftCart, follow the steps below.
1. After logging into your ThriftCart account, navigate to Settings and Admin > Manage Permissions.
2. On this screen, scroll down to the fields under Add a new user. The two fields will allow you to enter a username and a password for the new user you are adding.
3. Once you have entered in a username and password for this new user, press the green Create user button.
4. After you do this, you will be given a confirmation message that the user was created, and you can now log in using this user’s information. You will also be given a button on this page to Edit user permissions. Pressing this button will take you to the permissions page for this specific user, where you can choose how much of the system they can access.
5. On the permissions page, feel to toggle any permissions on or off depending on the type of user created. Check out this article for a list of user permissions and what they do.